Letter for MARK

|

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your interesting letter. My new house is so beautiful I love it I think I'm settling very good here. Don't worry if you don't have time to answer my letters I know than you are really busy helping your parents with the farm so keep going.

I can't believe than you are waking up early every day!. Since I know you I know than you are very lazy and you like to party a lot so probably you are not partying anymore that's bad because we must party one day when I will go over there to see you.

I just want to see the little puppies of your Lady. I promise to you, when I have free time on summer I will go for one little puppie for me I want one so bad! So keep one for me I will take care of the little puppie as her own mother.

By the way, I just started my classes and they are terrible! They are so dificult but you know me I can do it, I hate to take the bus in the morning is like heel! I just want to buy a car to go to my university every day so I'm saving money to do that and also visit you with my new car.

Ok, my friend I leave you know I have to study for a test so I hope you have time to answer this letter faster than the last one, don't forget to take care about my puppie!!!!!


See you soon!!!!

Francisco Gonzalez Iturriaga "Panxo"

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario