LETTER OF APLICATION

|

Dear sir or madam,

I was seeing your advertisement in the news and I would like to apply for the magnificent job in the SALO megastore.

I have worked on Disney World, so I have experience with this kind of jobs, I know how to deal with all the customers Chileans or not Chileans.
I also have a lot of experience with all the merchandising that you sell because I'm a trading cards game player so I will know what the customers want if they ask me for some things in the store.

I would like very much to work whit you and I'd love to do all of this is like my passion. By the way I would like to know for which megastore is this job because I know that you have like 3 or 4 megastores of salo.

I look forward to hearing from you soon I can start when you want it.

yours faithfully,

Francisco González

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario