A REAL STORY

|

One day, after I finish the classes in the university, I decided to took a bus to my home, suddenly three guys cmae where I was in the bus........... at the end of this one....
They started to drink beers inside of the bus and also smoking it was very disgusting because they were talking very loud and not good words just bad words to all the people who were in the bus.
Suddenly they tried to stole my hat that I bought on MIAMI INK on the USA, is my favourite hat and also was very expensive so I wouldn't let them took out of my head, one of the guys started to say "OH what a beautiful hat it will look good on my head" I just didn't do anything, then one of the guys slap my neck and says "hey why don't you give me your hat?" what I did it was amazing, I said WHY DON'T YOU GET A JOB AND BUY ONE OF THIS!!!, he tried to hit me with a punch, I get very mad and I hit him with a kick the other guys tried to catch me because when I hit the guy I ran to the front of the bus so when I was doing that some guys saw that and they help me to "fight" with them the bus driver stops the bus and he call the police they came at the very moment but they couldn't arrest the guys who tried to took my favourite hat.
Nobody was injure, except the guy who received my punch, so is like a happy ending because I still have my hat and I still have it.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario