Description....

|

Last year while I was on the United States working for the Disney company I were working on my first day I still remember that.
After I finish my special training to work in food & beverage in a restaurant in Magic Kingdom, I started to have some problems with the soda machine, and nobody tried to help me, suddenly from out of nowhere a beautiful French girl appeared her name was Emilie I saw that on her nametag, Oh my god! I felt very nervous because her face was beautiful, her eyes, her nose, EVERYTHING!!, she was wearing the costume that we must use to work over there but I never saw her in my training so she was new for me. She looks so nice, and she said to me...

DO YOU NEED HELP??

My answer was YES, PLEASE!!

so we started to talk a lot she tolds me that she wanted to learn Spanish and if I could help her with that obviusly I said yes, no problem.
So we started a very good friendship she went to my appartment everyday when we finish to work or I went to her appartmen to have dinner it was beautiful.
My feelings on her changed suddenly, I fell in love. I told her and she said to me I'm in love too,
it was wonderful, but we know than our relationship will not be for a long time because her program will finish in about 3 months and my program was just starting so we started to have a relationship it was beautiful and all to the magic of DISNEY.





0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario