Shopaholics???

|

First time that I rode this word I though........ This is crazy is like alcoholic but with shops??? What in the world!!
What's happening with the people they don't know than in the world are many kids that doesn't have anything to eat also wear, why the "shopaholics" don't took a little bit of concience about this and spend the unnecessary money and time helping this poor little kids I don't know here in my country or if they don't like our country send the money to some fundation and they can do somehing.

In my opinion, I think than that is the solution to their problems of spending excesive money.

By the way I hate go shopping!!

when I go with my girlfriend to buy some clothes for me or her I just look a little bit and I take the first thing that I liked and I also help my girlfriend to do the same because I really hate to be in a mall or a thing like that.

So I will never be a Shopaholic, for two reasons:

I HATE GO SHOPPING!! and I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND ON UNNECESSARY STUFFS OR GADGETS!!!!

1 comentarios:

Ronda dijo...

Wow I'm totally impressed! You have already finished your assignments!

I agree with you about shopaholics. As you know I come from a culture obsessed with consumption. It's disgusting!

I think you're typing too fast because you've got some typos e.g. "First time that I rode this word I though" = The first time I read this word I thought.

Be sure to look over your writing before you post it.

Publicar un comentario