Come on!! DON'T BE SHY!!!

|

That's what my friends always said to me
COME ON PANXO DON'T BE SHY and show us your talent singing.................
That was 6 years ago when I was at the school and we started with our musical proyect called

"DIVINITY FROM HELL" now the name of the band is LARTNECK we were a little bit satanics with the other name so we decided to change it for LARTECK.

Everything started for the students day at our school and we wanted to play some METALLICA songs in front of the school so we started the proyect doing covers of Iron Maiden, Megadeth and Metallica songs.

A few friends came along with us to hear our music during our sound tests and that kind of stuff.
But there were a problem we doesn't had a singer...... Suddenly one friend of us came out and tried to save us, as a singer, but he really sangs very bad so we decided not to sing in our presentation, just instrumental music, but WECOULDN'T DO THAT!! we were doing covers from our favourite ROCK BANDS and we MUST sang that songs.

I was playing the drums and I started to sing the songs I didn't sang in tune but I tried to give the best of me.

My friends said, come on Panxo sing the songs!!DON'T BE SHY NOW!!! and that's the story how I started to sang with my band, just for that time because now we have a real singer.

2 comentarios:

Ronda dijo...

Well done!

Anónimo dijo...

THE OLD EARLY DAYS WITH LARTNECK( R.I.P )

Publicar un comentario