Complaining Letter

|

Dear Sir or Madam

I'm writing this e-mail to express my dissactisfaction with
your service I received from your company and service
since I purchase the tickets to do the trip to Boulogne and
nearby hypermarket.

Firstly, according to your advertising spot on your website,
I asked for a trip to Boulogne but it was an awful new experience.
The bus didn't departs on time we were waiting until the bus arrive,
in your spot says "travel in comfort on our AIR-CONDITIONED coach"
that's not true, the bus was very hot because the air conditioned was not working,
so I asked for an ice tea but what I get was more likely a hot tea
there weren't an ice on it.

We spend a lot of time on the "Eco" supermarket, because it was crowded
and has long queues at checkouts, also we just had been one hour on
Boulogne and the restaurants were all closed I don't know if this is bad luck
or your trip is just a lie.

As you can imagine, I am very disappointed with the service offered
by your company and I ask for a total refund of £20 this include
the price of the trip and the hot drink that I bought were I was on the bus.


Yours Faithfully


F. González


2 comentarios:

Ronda dijo...

Good attempt.
You have a good letter, you've included most of the information in the notes and organized it appropriately.

we just had been one hour on Boulogne = we had only one hour in Boulogne

PanXo Gonzalez dijo...

I almost did it ^^

Publicar un comentario