My Guilty Pleasure.......

|

When I was a child I loved to go to the country with my mother and my uncle because I was a very active child, with my cousin we were playing on the hills for hours!!, it was so good!!, then my grandmother gave me a christmas gift...... and that was a SUPER NINTENDO!!!, first I didn't get a lot of fun with it, but then I started to play more games and buy more games so I became Nintendoholic. So vacations arrived and I went to the country again but it was not the same, I just wanted to play Nintendo also with my cousin in his house but there were not electricity so we couldn't play Nintendo and believe me I NEEDED TO PLAY!!! I get bored because I couldn't play, also I couldn't live without electricity so I didn't enjoy the landscape, the animals and nothing, I had a serious problem because I just wanted to play I was annoying with my family over there so they decided to send me back to Santiago in a few days and I was very happy with my Nintendo again.

Now is basically the same I cannot live without a computer or without technologies so I definitely preffer to live in the city with all the technologies around me with my cellphone, Nintendo ds, Playstation, Computer OH GOD WHY I AM LIKE THAT AND NOT THE CHILD AS I WAS SOMEDAY, I always say that to me but, definitely TECHONOLOGIES are my GUILTY PLEASURE.


2 comentarios:

Ronda dijo...

Wow, sounds like a tragic experience. Seems like you've got an addiction!! But there could be worse addictions.

PanXo Gonzalez dijo...

Yes like drugs or things like that but I'm not an addict anymore jajajaja

Publicar un comentario